MONTOLIT MASTERPIUMA P3 TILE CUTTER 93P3 (36'' CUTTER)
The Italian-made Masterpiuma P3 tile cutter features a new high-leverage handle, an improved breaking system, and a unique lubricating cutting wheel for fast & smooth scoring.
THE MEASURING SYSTEM ON THIS MONTOLIT TILE CUTTER IS IN INCHES!
· Cuts porcelain, ceramic, glass
· Cuts material 1/4" - 1" thick
· Adjustable breaking system
· Long lasting titanium wheel with oil lubrication
· Multiple lengths available
· Push stroke a precise score line on the tile with an ergonomic handle
· Mosaic cutting capability
· Breaker feet are made of special non-scratch plastic
· Titanium wheel included (special for porcelain tile)
· Sprung tables for safe tile splitting and extendable support rod for large-format tiles
· Patented die-cast aluminum plus nickel-plated steel “boxed” structure frame guarantees strength
· Tile splitting is done by the same cutting handle after a quick tool adjustment
· Adjustable square is completely recessed into machine perimeter, is equipped with a double 0° and 45° scale and with a specially-designed reference notch which allows for precise, rapid measurement of cuts in either a clockwise (0° to 75°) or counter-clockwise (0° to -45°) direction
· Support feet are made of non-slip scratch-proof rubber
· Compact and light weight Adjustment for thicker tile up to 1” thick
· Spring loaded table and foam extension pads provide impact absorption to reduce broken tile
· Mount to allow handy hanging
· The cutting wheel is mounted with a pin that can be easily tapped out for quick and effortless wheel replacement (one size fits all).
Montolit Porcelain Cutter Specifications
Length of Cut